Our goal is to redefine what being a “successful” band means in the New Music Industry, and using the Internet and social media to put our music in people’s hands whether or not they’re in the same hemisphere we are. The world is a smaller place than it used to be, and the “old ways” of promoting your band simply don’t matter to us.
– FEATURED IN SPIN, CONSEQUENCE OF SOUND, AV CLUB, NYLON, CHICAGO TRIBUNE, MODERN DRUMMER, BASS PLAYER MAGAZINE & MORE.
– Debut album ‘As Long As The Money Lasted’ sold in 69+ countries
– 60k+ Instagram Followers / Verified account
– 40k+ Facebook Subscribers / Verified account
– 30k+ Twitter Followers / Verified account
– 130k+ Spotify Listeners / Verified account
– 580k+ minutes played on YouTube
– managed & operated internally, independent, packaged and profitable
– Net positive approach